Formation et qualification:
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Minimum of three years warehousing experience is required
- Familiar with following standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to perform various tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills to use company’s software applications
- Good physical ability to move moderately heavy and/or bulky materials
Tâches et responsabilités:
- Perform receiving and inspection for incoming materials according to company standard operating procedures (SOP) and/or specifications.
- Unload, sort, label, and put away received goods according to warehouse locations, storage conditions, and status within our quality system.
- Receive and enter all inventory items in company ERP system and communicate with stakeholders on receiving status, including purchase orders (PO), Inter Branch Transfers (IBTs), Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- Pick and prepare raw materials for inter branch transfer to support manufacturing and other internal stakeholders.
- Act as Quality Control designates to release or quarantine products by physical tagging and segregations.
- Perform daily cycle count, spot count, and carry out investigation for inventory discrepancies as needed.
- Organize inventories in all storage locations in a systematic manner and timely complete user segregation requests.
- Maintain cleanliness, tidiness, order and safety of warehouse storage and equipment.
- Discard and recycle obsoleted goods while adhering to safety practices.
- Generate and retain working documents and records per company policy.
- Operate forklift, pallet jack and other material handling equipment to perform warehousing related tasks in a safe manner.
- Use proper protective equipment as per training while handling certain hazardous materials.
- Effectively communicate with Vancouver Distribution Logistics Center team members, material handlers from other STEMCELL sites and internal stakeholders on daily operations.
- Cross training on shipping tasks and provide backup support as needed to prepare orders for shipment in accordance with picking list.
- Supports and participates in company’s Continuous Improvement program, safety and quality Assurance training programs.
- Adhere to safety and security protocols. Actively participate to maintain company’s safety and security programs.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities. If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please visit our website at https://jobs.stemcell.com apply.