Education & Qualifications:
- BSc degree in relevant area of biology or immunology with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience; An MSc degree in immunology or a related field, with at least 1 year of relevant experience is an asset.
- Ideally, experience in a marketing or communications role, with a demonstrated ability to translate marketing strategy and tactical plans into effective marketing collateral is desirable; demonstrated aptitude for marketing is must.
- Technical writing skills appropriate for scientific and marketing materials.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) both in one-on-one and in group settings.
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to meticulously copy-edit materials is essential.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) is an asset.
- Strong project coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Team orientated –‘one-team’ behavior is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and execute strategic marketing campaigns to support the delivery of STEMCELL’s market segment strategy, sales and marketing goals related to the assigned product line(s), with direction from the supervisor.
- With guidance from the supervisor, create, enhance and deliver Marketing collateral (e.g. advertisements, trade show booth graphics, videos, websites and other print and web-based promotional materials): i) Generate high quality marketing collateral to support lead generation, including helping to develop key messages. ii) Work with the Marketing Communications Team to submit creative briefs and draft copy, as well as to produce draft marketing collateral, including proofing revisions, formatting and graphics for the supervisor’s review and approval. iii) Draft sales support material for the training of Sales representatives. iv) Post approved marketing materials through social media, on-line and other innovative marketing tools. v) Monitor execution of campaign plans, report on timeline(s) and update status of assigned tasks in project management system. vi) Track, review and report on campaign effectiveness through appropriate metrics analysis with the supervisor. vii) Assist the supervisor to liaise with the International Marketing Managers to determine marketing needs and implement appropriate regional marketing tactics when requested.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications Team to propose and leverage social media, online and other innovative marketing tools.
- Support the Global Campaign Team to execute regional marketing strategy and identify region-specific advertising and marketing opportunities.
- Review progress and results of marketing tactics with the supervisor and/or Marketing Communications and Campaign Project Teams; may present to cross-functional teams as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.