Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum undergraduate degree and 4+ years of experience in a global High Tech Sales environment preferably in a sales analyst, sales operations or CRM administrator.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite from Google Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com reporting capabilities.
- Experience with SAP would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of SQL and SOQL would be an asset.
- Superior organizational and communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Must be happy working in a collaborative, team environment and be a great team player.
- Ability to think creatively and work with management to identify new opportunities to improve business processes or functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Optimize the current set of Performance Analytics tools used by the Global Sales Organization by monitoring their accuracy and offering an efficient distribution.
- Support the global Sales team by developing ad hoc reports and analysis as required and by using the most appropriate platform (SFDC, Google Data Studio, Google sheets, Excel)
- Support other sales operations activities such as Sales Incentive Plan, Territory Planning and Quota setting as well as Sales Training and Enablement.
- Suggest and develop sales department data strategy. Develop frameworks that will allow data standards across CRM and other platforms.
- Propose and execute the global sales data governance strategy by establishing policies and procedures around quality and standards for sales data across CRM and other platform across CRM and other platforms.
- Identify and help implement improvements in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.