Education & Qualifications:
- BSc or technical degree with 2-4 years related experience; or MSc with 0-2 year post graduate experience.
- Good report writing and ability to understand and adhere to standard operating procedures, regulations and industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills both one on one and in a group setting.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Willingness to learn and assume the responsibilities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in processes governing stability studies, protocol preparation and SOP/Process improvements.
- Assist in workflow from initiation to completion of stability studies for raw materials, in-process materials and finished products
- Responsible for receipt, storage and inventory control of stability samples internally and externally
- Prepare stability schedules and maintain stability data base
- Assist in preparation of stability reports as requested and upon study completion
- Assist in preparation of new and revision of existing SOPs related to stability management
- Perform other Quality Control functions as assigned by Quality Control management
- Promote a safe and cooperative working environment