Education & Qualifications:
- University degree required in Biology, Immunology, Biotechnology or related field. An MSc or PhD in a related scientific discipline is an asset but not required
- PMP designation, or other specific project management level training or project management experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the planning, formation, and execution of timelines, while identifying and tracking the team’s critical path
- Manage regular project/program team meetings, including agenda/minutes
- Execute and control project activities, including scope, schedule, budget and risk associated with each assigned project
- Liaise as lead with external sub-contractors/vendors including Request for Proposal process, agreements, budget tracking, and day-to-day management of vendor progress
- Identify and track key study metrics in order to identify/anticipate issues, and conduct root-cause investigations for issue resolution and/or escalation
- Assist the scientific staff in developing and reviewing study protocols, and reports
- Assist with IND/CTA submission preparation
- Conduct project/program reviews at significant milestones or gates to evaluate successes as compared to baseline estimates
- Other assigned duties and responsibilities as required.