Education & Qualifications:
• Degree in the biological sciences (BSc).
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a life sciences environment, or relevant experience in a similar Sales/Marketing role
• Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently.
• Proficient in both Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
• A keen interest in contributing to and growing within an innovative, fast-paced, growth company in the biotechnology field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify new leads based on scientific knowledge primarily in the areas of immunology and stem cell research.
• Qualify leads and accurately enter the data into STEMCELL’s central customer relationship management software as well as monitor the leads pipeline within the system.
• Maintain data accuracy and cleanliness.
• Track and report on metrics.
• Learn STEMCELL’s central customer relationship management software and email marketing software to support effective dataset management and use.
• Respond to the needs of all departments, teams and geographies with respect to lead generation.
• Perform other projects and tasks as required.