Education & Qualifications:
Post-secondary education in business, office administration, or a related program and a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages and maintains executive’s schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel. Optimizes schedule for maximum efficiency, prioritizes appointments and proactively resolves schedule conflicts.
- Provides administrative support, as required, to director-level Finance personnel.
- Coordinates in-office meetings, prepares and circulates electronic and physical meeting materials and coordinates catering with Office Services as required.
- Collects and prepares presentation materials for Audit Committee meetings, and prepares Committee meeting packages using Diligent.
- Supports the scheduling and coordination of Board and Committee meetings, held on site and via teleconference.
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for Finance, Supply Chain and Compliance team members, as required. Manages domestic and international needs, including air and hotel reservations, agendas etc.
- Assists with the onboarding of new employees, liaises with Office Manager to identify office/workspace allocation and set-up requirements and ensures workspace is equipped with appropriate reference materials and stationary supplies.
- Assists in budget preparation, monitors expenses, generates purchase orders and completes executive expense claims and corporate credit card reconciliation as per the company guidelines and deadlines. Complies with organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Proactively looks for new ways to improve current processes, maximize executive productivity and affect continuous improvement/efficiency within the reporting departments.
- Organizes/coordinates events within the reporting departments, in accordance with agreed logistics, scope, timelines and budget allocations.