Education & Qualifications:
- Must have minimum MSc in cell biology or other life sciences field.
- MBA or other financial qualification/certification is a plus
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in an analytical role.
- Proven business acumen and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with and effectively coach non-financial colleagues.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, requiring significant cross-functional coordination and teamwork.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Management, Research and Development, and Operations to develop and recommend gross margin targets for new and existing products
- Conduct margin analysis, competitive analysis and develop pricing proposals.
- Participate as a key member of the Global Pricing Meeting, ensuring accurate data preparation and analysis to support decision making
- Execute pricing plans globally, create value communication and competitive positioning statements for use in direct sales training and tools
- Manage pricing information for distributors and third party procurement sites
- Collaborate with Global Sales on promotional programs that impact pricing
- Collaborate with Finance to manage transfer pricing and fair market value pricing for royalty payments
- Ensure third party distribution channel databases are accurate and consistent with current company price lists
- Ensure SAP ERP pricing configuration and data meets the business needs of all the different product groups.
- Manage Product Pricing and Price List generation from SAP for all the global territories and eProcurement customers